11.09.2006

Christian Irony



I was born catholic and I've never been proud or haver ever followed my religion. Now, I have nothing against christians or christianism, but not a long ago, I met Jesus at a psychedelic party.

Indeed, the sober shall be laughing at this point, and I can perfectly guess why, but fuck yeah, he wasn't white, and no he wasn't that great, but he was cool alright. He made a gay friend piss off, and that was picaresce. It's religion that saddened him, not us often sinners.

Anyways, yesterday I was walking near the neighborhood of that party, and I suddenly noticed the word Jesus appearing everywhere.

Yes who would've thought, I actually met Jesus at Jesus Street. But at the time, I wasn't aware of that.

Funny shit, huh.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 p.m., Blogger g said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

 
At 12:18 p.m., Blogger . said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home